Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Oh, Come On Now - Vote for Nathan Gunn!!


There are only three days left in the poll on this blog (check the sidebar, please) and Susan, devilish Susan, I'd-rather-be-sleeping Susan, is stuffing the ballot box for her favorite, The Gunnster.

Are you people going to allow The Gunnster to beat Nathan-The-Pearl-Fisher Gunn? (I'm discounting that Top Gunn thing 'cause I just borrowed it for the poll.)

Only eight votes and yet The Gunnster is pulling ahead.

I call upon all fans of Nathan-Billy-Budd-Gunn to come out of the woodwork and VOTE!! I want to shove this poll down those Moore fans at Barihunks throat!

Come on now - we want Nathan-The-Barber-of-Seville-Gunn to pull this one out!

1 comment:

Susan said...

*shock!* *horror!* Tu m'accuse! (is that correct French? LOL)

Oh nooooo. Now why in the WORLD would you accuse me of anything so treacherous as to STUFF a ballot box?

Ok, well, gotta go...

click, click, click.