Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Nathan Gunn...TIED?!

I am inconsolable. In spite of all my marketing, my word of mouth, my posting...Nathan Gunn TIED with David Adam Moore at Barihunks for hottest baritone with both singers receiving 23% of the vote. Sigh.

I know the truth, though. Those Moore fans padded the ballot box. It had nothing to do with his rising star, his physique, his voice. It was politics, pure and simple, and Nathan was punished for not coming out from his busy schedule to campaign.

No matter. He's still the hottest Barihunk around my universe. Take that, Mr. Moore.

3 comments:

Susan said...

One would think you're obsessed with the man. ;) We all know who the winner is, despite the barihunks results.

Maria said...

Obsessed sounds so creepy...I prefer to think of it as "enamored". Yes, that sounds more friendly and non-threatening.

Susan said...

I personally prefer the term, ardent admirer. ;)