Sunday, March 1, 2009

Why Do I Care Where/When Nathan Gunn is Performing?

Well, I'll tell you why. I would like to go see him in something and since his websites performance schedule is apparently only updated once a year, it only goes to the first of June. I was hoping/wishing he were doing something in my area and so I went asearchin'. I'm not a lunatic, I just want to see him do a live performance around where I live.

I could hang out at the university and hope to run into him, but that seems so smarmy somehow. Not fair. Don't want to ambush the guy and force him to sing something for me...hmmm, I don't, right?...no, I don't. I want to pay homage in the proper way, in the proper venue.

Here's hoping something comes up near here soon.

2 comments:

Susan said...

It's fun to imagine that you might travel to see someone perform. It's a great excuse for a vacation. That's why you care. :)

Maria said...

Maybe someday I'll get the job done! All it takes is money and the right time. So far that hasn't worked out so good, but I live in hope.