Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hairstyle Followup

All last week I must have had like 10 people tell me that they loved my new hairstyle/haircut. I tried not to snarl. I know it's a compliment and they have no idea that my current hair makes me crazy. Here's a self-pic taken in the office:
I don't think my face is truly this "round", but when you're taking your own pic with a phone you're kind of angling up from the chin level. In any case, this is the current style. I don't see the Jamie Lee thing unless it's the color.

I've thought a lot about what I want to do and I really think I'm going back to highlighting it. I just don't like that the majority of my hair from about an inch behind the forehead is brown/gray. If it were gray/brown I could take it better, I think.

Anyway, that's todays hair news.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I'm thinking that you should wear a Cleopatra wig until your hair is as long as you want it to be. What do you think?

Maria said...

What a great idea! I love it! I'm off to find one now.