Sunday, March 1, 2009

Television Review - NCIS - Bounce Episode


How cute is NCIS? I mean, come on, you've got Gibbs, you've got DeNozzo, you've got McGee. Then there is Ziva, Abby, Ducky and Jimmy. The perfect ensemble cast. I love this series like a fat kid loves chocolate cake. I haven't disliked any episode even though I don't like Lauren Holly (hee hee she got hers) and it's got that CSI bullcrap going on - big huge lab, instant DNA results, etc.

Two weeks ago the episode was titled "Bounce". It had to do with Tony's time as the leader of the their merry band, back when Gibbs had retired to Mexico. He made an assumption in a case, one that had made sense, but it turns out the wrong guy got sent to jail. So while he's beating himself up, Tony is trying to make the situation right.

During the episode, Gibbs gives Tony back his "hat" as leader. It was fun to watch. I loved Tony's "campfires" - group talks in a way that Gibbs would never do. I liked Gibbs showing Tony that he cared about him by telling him he was proud. And the funniest and best part, IMHO, was when Tony was getting input from Jimmy. Took me awhile to realize that Jimmy is Tony's Ducky. Too good!

Anyway, love the show, and thought this episode was great. Thanks, CBS, cast and crew for another great episode.

No comments: