Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Las Vegas Day 4

Today sessions began and I attended all day.

After "work", my son and I went to the Paris hotel. We went up the Eiffel Tower to the top and looked around and took pictures for about a half hour. It's not as high as the real one, but it is still pretty high up there. Here's the proof:


The real reason I wanted to go to the Paris was to go to Le Notre, the pastry shop in the corridor between Bally's and the Paris. Yum yum. It was late in the day so the case is not as full as I have seen it but here it is:


These are the ones that I bought:


They are so rich, we shared each one of them, but they are fantastic.

After that, came back and I finally got to do some gambling. Played craps for about two hours and ended up losing it all. Hit the slots and got quite a bit back, so as of now I'm only $67.00 down. Could have been worse!

No comments: