Sunday, January 25, 2009

What You Do For Love


My six year old grandson called me up yesterday and asked me to take him to see Hotel for Dogs at the movies. This is not a movie I want to see, nor did I think he would - he's more the animated-type movie viewer. But I said okay, and decided to take the three year old granddaughter along as well.

I just don't understand why this movie was made. There was no plot, really, other than to watch dogs run around a decrepit (sp) hotel. My grandkids, however, seemed to enjoy it alot. Go figure.

After loading them up with sugar and popcorn I released them back to their mother. What a great thing that is. Here, take these sugar-high kids and deal with them...my job is done.

Anyway, it was fun to get out with them and to watch my granddaughter worry about the poor doggies and to see my grandson laugh out loud over some toilet humor. The things we do for love. Sigh.

No comments: