Tuesday, January 13, 2009

As Scarlett once said - Tomorrow is Another Day

So the other day was an abberation...thank goodness not the norm. I'm feeling pretty good today. Went out at lunch to go to the bank and about froze my you-know-what off. 15 degrees for the high. Nothing but fun in the Midwest in the winter.

On that note, started to plan this year's trips. Going to Las Vegas for a work conference, so that doesn't count. I'm definitely going to take my daughter and grandkids out to see my son in Oregon during June, I think/hope. Haven't made the final decision on that. Also want to go to Boston at some point, probably in July. Then the next work conference in Chicago in September, again that doesn't count, but it does figure into the schedule.

Also want to take the grandkids for a weekend camping trip, and that does count.

Hope I can get it all in...I've decided life's too short to wait.

No comments: